Monday 6 January 2014

Sickness and health

Merry meet,

After a very long hiatus of not blogging I'm back. I have been really unwell on and off the last month.

A lot of this has been due to stress related illness with work and my best friend turning into Bridezilla with her wedding preparations.

But work is finished for the year and I found out today that my friend doesn't seem to wish to have me as her Maid of Honor anyway so that's two less stresses off my shoulders.

Now if my other best friend would just stop sulking and blaming me for her past in-digressions (when I didn't even know her) and her communication problems with her boyfriend that would be yet another huge stress off my mind... My New Years kicked off with a bombshell worthy of an episode of Gossip Girl and that issue with best friend 2 just keeps getting worse and morphing into a different and worse beast... I just want to make things right with her but I can't right now when she is trying to blame me for all her problems.

Goddess give me the wisdom to speak clearly and wisely without hurt.
God give me the strength to weather her storms of anger aimed in my direction and learn to forgive.

Mios dios!

Merry part!

No comments:

Post a Comment